Monday, April 23, 2007

simplicity

i dont know whether you guys caught the first intro of all of us in the greek goddess outfits..but this was how my intro went: i helped to build a school for children in cambodia, the experience has taught me to treasure the simple things in life.

alex, my PA7 facilitator just sent us all an email regarding my appearance last night. i dont know how i can begin to describe the contents of the mail..but it struck a chord in my heart.

being me, myself and i is good enough, aint it! being the girl who carried sand and stone to build the school, who planted the seeds with the little kids, who got 'whipped' by the kids with a bunch of leaves playing games, who tried to cook rice but realised there was too little water later on..yeah that's good enough eh..

No comments: