Monday, April 23, 2007

finale - i'm going home

hey hey,

it's really late right now and i'm soooo tired that i dont think i have much strength left to blog much. anyway i just want to say a big thank you...

to my supporters who came down tonight! ck, jas, kevin, andre, zx, chris, sis, jerry, bro, my aunt and uncle, and my parents. thannnks for the floweerrsss! and i'm sorry i made you guys wait sooo long for me...

to davis and lenny who called me before the show began..

to terence who called me all the way from new york after the event to check out the results (boy..is it me or is it my imagination...you really do sound different! in a good way of course..haha..)

to all who msn/sms/tagged to wish me luck before the show

to all who has been helping me get through this crazy period with encouraging words..

to all who msn/sms/tagged me AFTER the event to tell me not to be disheartened or disappointed....

thank you..even though i have not managed to reply all of you.

ok i'll be a big fat liar if i say i wasnt disappointed, i AM indeed disappointed cos i expected more from myself, but it's ok..life moves on. as rebecca said, msu might seem like such an important and bombastic event in our lives right now, but it's really inconsequential to whatever that is happening in the world out there today. so ya...sigh, so though i didnt win anything, i bring away with me a most exciting experience of my life, absolutely wonnderrrfull memories, and loads of pretty friends.

the good thing now is...i can eat all the chips i want in the world! i dont have to make an effort to do crunches everyday! i can finally settle down and study proper, without having to share half my brain with msu..and i can finally party hard again after exams......yes yes...after the darn exams...

i'm totally glad it's all over. i can finally move on with my life.

oh yes, photos up later on. it's bedtime for now.

No comments: