Sunday, April 29, 2007

currently watching the rerun of msu 07 on channel 5. frankly speaking, it's rather boring to me, nothing mind blowing at all to watch myself strutting down the stage on tv. i cant believe we spent so many nights rehearsing for that few seconds of glitz and glamour! it was all so fast... no wonder you guys will never understand all the hard work we went through to put up the 2 hours show that you see. oh well oh well...time to put it all behind me.

and oh, jade seah really makes a poor host. i cant even bear to watch her on tv.

me me during the swimwear segment, looking to my left because that's where the camera is.

for all you jessica tan fans out there, you can see her pretty clearly here beside me!

and then there's all of us, ok i bet you cant spot me here either, if you dont enlarge the pic that is. haha.

No comments: