Monday, April 30, 2007

student no more

as the last answer script was being collected, i sighed....what was that for? ....a sigh of relief? that the last paper has officially ended. or a sigh of resignation, it's the last paper that seals my fate. or sighhh, a sigh of regret..because this is it, i'm a student no more. PSLE, O levels, A levels, sem after sem of exams in nus...farewell to my life as a student, and onto the next chapter of my life i look forward to.

that's assuming i will pass all my papers though. haha.

it feels sooo damnn goood to have all the time in the world!!!! i feel so..free! the taste of freedom is sweet, however short lived this freedom might be, before i start the whole cycle of chasing butterflies all over again. at least for now, i think my break is well deserved. march and april had to be one of the most hectic periods in my life! but then again, they are also the months that i've accumulated some of my best memories..

met maoyuan and jason today and they presented me with...


...tada~~! gold medal for nus science fac squash team!!! hahaha..which i didnt helped to win at all, all i did was to show face once. :X

No comments: