Wednesday, November 22, 2006

ladido..

ah. was it just a coincidence that two of my closest friends talked to me about the same thing on the same day.. i'm fine peeps, really..i'm sorry for the depressing posts recently. everyone lapse into that state every once in a while.

i know what i'm doing..i pride myself on being able to think, well, most of the time at least..when i'm not thinking, i think i'm blessed with friends who are concerned enough to tell me to 'wake up my idea'.

so all is great. today was spent studying with dearie in hall. my first paper is on sat, i'm not done with studying, but i feel no sense of urgency at all, haha. is that normal?

was at timbre last night chilling out with andre. i think it's one of the nicest feeling in the world, to be sipping my cosmopolitan with my guy bestie, listening to romantic, sentimental songs that the band was playing. the malay singer actually sang first love!! he got all the jap lyrics right..it was good..i was impressed haha. but then again, maybe it was just me, i'm a sucker for romance.

lallaa..this post is rather meaningless..i know..

No comments: