Tuesday, November 21, 2006

i suddenly felt very miserable just now. there is so much on mind every other day; there seem to be so many things that i have to deal with, so many people that i've gotten myself 'involved with'..so much so that i hardly seem to have enough time with myself.

perhaps i'm just trying too hard to please everyone. i'm trying to give a piece to everyone, and in the end, everyone ends up getting nothing. i should stop bothering so much. i should just take care of the people that really matter to me.

make life easier and simplier for myself. but it's probably never going to happen, cos i am complicated. it's just me.

there are loads of lonely people in the world. it's so sad. but like so many things in life, there is only one word i can use to describe how i feel: resignation.


just to add some colour to this very grey post, this is a pic taken by alvin! he laid some flashes behind the wheel to get the blue/red effect. cool eh.

No comments: