Monday, November 20, 2006

the end

and so the motorshow has finally drawn to an end. back to books for me. first paper this sat!! i'm so not prepared for it at all. though it was tiring, the motorshow has been a great exposure for me. i've met soooo many people over the 8 days that i've worked. friends that i've yet to see for years, people from nus, a mediacorp producer, event organisers, insurance agents, bf's friends who recognised me from my blog (haha wonder if you guys will be reading this...:p), my cousins, and lots n lots n lots of photographers.

someone actually wanted my autograph on my photo. i was like..."HHAHAA..what the hell.."..in my heart of course. must act professional, like it's an everyday affair. HA ha.

i'm just glad i can finally stop smiling, and have a good rest.


this pic is pretty interesting isnt it! he was actually taking a mirror reflection of me and himself. :)

dec is coming..i wont be travelling, to anywhere far far away at least..does anyone has jobs to offer?

back to the meeting people part. i'm meeting a lot of people these days. it's amazing. is my guardian angel scattering some kind of luck powder over me or something? i'm not sure whether it's a blessing...but still...i must be lucky. i'm thinking, thinking..and thinking these days. perhaps even too much for my own good.

there is a dark side to everything, just that we might not know, cos we arent in it. everything comes with a price.........

what do i really want in life? sigh. the eternally unanswerable question.

No comments: