Thursday, November 30, 2006

boredom

this post, is to relieve my boredom. i'm cooped up within these four walls. files and notes are spread over my bed, there is silence except for the occasional distracting sounds of screeching tires..oh wait..someone, somewhere is blowing the HORN..and there is a mum screaming at her little kid.. not that silent after all.

my itunes is playing the scientist, by coldplay. it's on shuffle.

msn off, no one to interrupt my peace.

i'm supposed to be studying, but my concentration span is short lived.

i'm lying on my bed, laptop on my lap. just stifled a yawn.

i'm still terribly perplexed by the strange calls i've received a while ago. what exactly do you want? what is your motive? do you really think i wouldnt know? who are you?

i've developed this obsession with pictures. i used to think i'm probably just obsessed with myself, but no, i like to look at the photos taken of others by others as well. that reminds me, i must get myself a decent digital camera after my exams end, then i'll give a shot at being a photographer too. ha ha ha..let the roles reverse.

went for mc rehearsal last night. we learnt two dances. very simple ones, only 8 counts of 8 for each. i dont have much flair for dancing..i just hope i can master them well enough to put on a reasonably watchable performance.

i look horribly cheena-fied, dont i? haha..

two more papers to go. pharmacology and biotechnology. i remember cant remember all the drugs' names. sigh.

46 hours to absolute freedom? ah, now that is a welcoming thought.

these photos were taken in paris by a singaporean photog called kelvin. lovely arent they... sheesh, i hope i wont get sued for copyright. but all i want is to share these photos with you...enjoy!





these photos would look incomplete if they were just featuring one person, or two people who arent in love.
they make me want to get married too, in paris.

No comments: