Tuesday, October 03, 2006

evolution

sigh. it's 9.40 am, 20 mins to my jap tutorial. but the sky is grey, the wind is blowing, the thunder is roaring and it's starting to pour.. i dont feel like going to school..so here i am, sitting in front of my com, and typing this, watching the words run across the screen, feeling the wind on my skin, listening to the thunder reprimanding me....and missing my tutorial for the 6TH time this sem.

i'm feeling grey, grey...like the sky right now.

okay, it's really POURING hippos and rhinos now, which just further reinforced my determination not to go school now haha.

woke up early to finish up my lab report this morning, cos i was so drained last night that i fell asleep. rush rush rush..it actually feels good now just to be sitting in front of the com, listening to music, and having no one to disturb me. sis in school, bro working, no one to msn me...some time to myself. MY time.

colin was just telling us how a girl, a stranger to be exact, changed the way he looked at life, entirely, without even meaning to. she was just doing what she has always been doing. it's so strange how someone can just inadvertantly changed your life, like a bolt of lightning, hitting you when you least expect it. so when he said, "you've no idea how your job is, you really have no idea...", it hit me too, cos i never looked at things from that perspective.

i'm evolving, and i'm not sure whether i like it or not.

No comments: