Sunday, September 24, 2006

my greatest love

cambodia remains the greatest love of my life. :)

met up with the pa7 gang tonight at sentosa, siloso beach, after a long day spent travelling around singapore. the sounds of the sea and the sights of the night lights were pleasantly soothing to the soul, especially after a rough week. it was good seeing everyone again, crazy debbie dancing around like some mad woman; km the stray 'dog', who managed to enlighten me a little with his words of wisdom; fengyi, the organiser who meticulously planned the outing down to every single detail, just so to make sure nothing went wrong; liangguo the guy on drugs; hazel, the big mom; yongyao, the caretaker (dont ask me why i say this! i'm just typing whatever that comes to my mind first haha); qiming our beloved photographer, capturing the happiest moments of our lives...and me!!

so lanterns, candles, sparkles, pseudo 'shooting stars', sparking juice, yummy white chocolate cake accompanied us tonight..and the reminiscence of the lovely memories in cambodia..


to the kids i miss..

No comments: