Saturday, September 23, 2006

just look out of the window. the sky is blue, the grass is green, the sun is shining, every window exists a story of his own... the day is peaceful, tranquil..just an ordinary day.

i woke up this morning, sitting on my bed, just staring. staring into the blank space, staring into nothing in particular. my mind is a blank. something is wrong. i cant laid a finger on it, but something is very wrong.

i went about my morning routine as usual. i brushed my teeth, drank my usual cup of coffee, went online to check my mail. i bathed, and put on my best clothes, ready to go out.

just an ordinary morning.

just what have i done? i pushed my head back, willing the tears not to fall. who am i to cry? what right do i have to cry? troy fell because of helen. one woman. one girl...the core of all troubles, the reason for heartaches, the choice...i cant take it anymore. i dont want to think about it anymore, but everyone is forcing me, everyone is telling me that i have to. i KNOW i have to...

i want the old me. the me when life was just plain and simple and straightforward. the me whom i know, with principles, with beliefs, with ideals. the happy me...

No comments: