Sunday, September 24, 2006

slut-head

i dont really care if you think i'm a slut..so long as you're not one of my close friends, and you're not YOU. if you're YOU, i'm gonna be really sad.....

i've mixed feelings about how you're treating me. happy for you because finally you've managed to get rid of the leech. you can finally be the you that you love so much..and the happy you... sad beause..whatever it is, i still care for you, and i dont wanna see you go.....

but the decision is yours.

remember how similar we are? we're so similar that it's amusing to ourselves.. i understand.. just like i think you would understand..

so i've just returned from my morning photo shoot at sentosa, the 3rd one in the past month. i'm tired and burnt. colin even mentioned that he wont let me do any more bikini shoot already! cos the nissan people like their models nice and fair. what the...i'm pretty satisfied with today's shoot. i felt i've improved, but i'll only really know when i get my result slip, that is when i get to see the photos for myself.

events coming up..i'm a happy person, so long as i dont let my mind stray.

No comments: