Monday, November 01, 2004

mentally unstable

I'm starting to think maybe I'm mentally unstable. Thanks to you andre!! Say I'm emotionally unbalanced.. Grr.. Just realised exams are coming real soon. Time to get down to studying!! Haiz but I have no xin to study.. I just can't focus.. Nowadays I rely a lot on last minute cramming. I'm taking things too easy.

Hall activities are slowly coming to an end.. Still a few here and there to come, but most are settling down..getting back to books. Catching up. Me? Same old me.

1 comment:

@ndre said...

my fault???
haha seems like i have great powers of persuasion =)
and there is a gulf between mentally unstable and emotionally unbalanced!
the reason why i said u are emotionally unbalanced is cos u are not settled down yet. u are still seeking for the highs of life but u cannot live on with the constant trodding of the lows....

a.