Thursday, November 04, 2004

Sad

What other choice do I have at this stage? You've said your piece. I do understand what you're getting at.. Like I said to some of my friends, if I'm not me, I'll probably congratulate for what you've set your mind to do. But unfortunately I'm me. And being a first party in this situation, no matter how much I try to shrug away the feeling, how much I try to pretend to be indifferent..I just can't...can't stop the tears from flowing.

I'm not thick. I understand that what you said and did is perhaps essential. I'm just sad that some things are now memories. I just pray that one day, things will be back to the way it used to be...

1 comment:

@ndre said...

u are thick and pls dun get mad at this statement.
nothing has changed. the only thing that has changed is that he wun spend that much time wif u... but if u need him, he will always be there for u.

and in case u arent worried, i'm worried.
it's your exams in a couple of weeks time and it's certainly not a time to flip flop over such stuff.

want my shoulder?

a.