Monday, November 01, 2004

Curse

Yeah there must be some kind of curse on me. Meeting a two timer in J1, bf got bored and decided to end off the relationship with no apparent reason, J3 bf was possessive to the point that we had to break up. Yup history keeps repeating itself, no matter how hard I try to avoid.

Oh hey andre I'm not in a relationship you know? Logic just doesn't go with feelings. Sometimes you feel things that you know you aren't supposed to be feeling, logically. But I'm only human, and I can't fight these feelings. I guess you're right in a way, I do fear loneliness. Even though there are so many people around me, I still feel lonely. You know sometimes you know a lot a lot of people, but there are only that few that you can really talk to?

Btw I'm really not supposed to be this depressed. Shit. Nothing is supposed to beat me. Argh. Test in 2 hours' time. I better concentrate.

A brand new week. It's sunny outside.

No comments: