Saturday, October 09, 2004

sleep debt

Still going on strong depsite 3 hours of sleep last night only. Funny I'm not zombified even though I slept so little. Went wine bar/zouk last night and we ended up staying out till 5am. I'm proud to say Tay Yiming finally gathered enough self control and emerged sober in the company of so many drunkards. My friends had a good time I think, they drank quite a fair bit. I rejected drinks this time...limits...

Came back to hall, didn't even bother to bathe, went to bed at 5.30, woke at up by my floor mates at 8.30. Went to play inter-block soccer. Tired, but nonetheless glad I went cos it was prety fun. :)

Slept a bit just now and woke up. Time to go home..mum said sister is sick and she is having exam on monday. Ok I feel really gulity about not spending enough time at home..but a uni student got to do what a uni student got to do.. haha.. I have committments manz...

WHERE is SW! GRrr..I want to go home....

1 comment:

@ndre said...

hahah u sure u didn't imagine that u are sane or not?