Sunday, October 10, 2004

Car wash

Supposed to be at East Coast park today at 8.45 am but guess what.. I only woke up at 8.40am when my friend called me. Greats. I screw up once again. Then after that I thought since I'm late I might as well just take my time..so I did..dilly dallied a little and then set out on my long and ardous journey to the east side of the country.

I did marketeering again this time. Oh for those who don't know, I'm in the dance production marketing committee of Eusoff. Marketing com = making money com. So we work, for the hall. It's stupid. I think it's stupid. Why bother doing this sort of thing? OK yes it could be fun, it could be enriching, we learn stuff, but we waste a damn a lot of time! And it's not even for some noble course. It's for..our own pure entertainment. And most of us end up doing these because we need points to stay on in hall. The school and hall are just making use of us. GRR. I hate this.

Alright I deviated from my topic again. Marketeering means I'm the one approaching those car drivers and ask them whether they want to have their cars washed in the name of CHARITY (liar liar pants on fire, it's only indirectly for charity). Most of the others wash cars. I'm not sure which one is more horrible.

Working ended at 6pm. We made damn a lot of money again. That's good I suppose, for the com.

Back home, cos I decided I should stay at home just ot show my presence. Bored. I want to go back to hall.

Shall sleep soon. Next week is going to be even more hectic. I need good sleep.

No comments: