Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Bored

OK i'm officially bored. I did say this week is going to be a busy week, and I still stand by that. Today is my only slack day and I spent the whole night finishing up some work to give me free time during the rest of the week.

Things to do for this week:
Tues - 8pm move bazaar stuff, 1-3am sentry duty
Wed - bazaar bazaar bazaar...till 6, dinner function at night, social committee meeting, (mambo?) hehe..
Thurs - bazaar bazaar bazaarrr
Fri - bazaar bazaar bazaarrrr....

gRRr i hate marketing. It takes up so much of my time.

OK i have research paper due next next monday. Ahhhh... havent even started.

Haiz I'm bored. I have a lot to do, but I don't feel like doing.

2 comments:

Team Maya said...

hey.... v long nevre see u liao haha been busy w odac stuff too...got sign up booth!!!!!! tmr!!!!!! muz come hor haha.

@ndre said...

haha
officially bored
then never call your official talk-cock-sing-song-play-mahjong-let's-waste-our-youth buddy? hahah