Thursday, October 14, 2004

Sickie mingies

This is so DAMN irritating. I get sore throats all the time. My throat hurts real bad. It's not the sort you can detect on the outside, I mean my voice still sounds perfectly alright, it's just that everytime I swallow it feels as if there's this big ball inside rubbing against my throat. Hahah weird analogy ah. Don't know how I manage to come up with it also. Anyway because of this irritating illness, I missed my lab my tutorial and my lecture on wed. I missed carrying stuff and sentry duty on Tues. Yup so busy week become slack andack sick week. Well...I know I'm a big slacker..but..I am not so perverse until I rather be sick than to work.

Went for ocs social function last night as a very good friend of mine's date. Surprisingly I met a lot of people I know, and whom I haven't seen for a really long time. Zouk after that. I was still feeling sick so I didn't drink a drop of alcohol the entire there. Amazing huh. First time in history. Went back early.

1 comment:

@ndre said...

then, u shld be sick more often =)