Sunday, October 17, 2004

yawny sunday

Haiya just talked to my head of marketing committee. I feel very dui bu qi him cos he yi ci you yi ci de bao rong wo, but I took advantage of his kindness, stretched it, exploited it and let him down time and time again. Sigh, I really don't mean to... It's just the way I am. I like doing things the way I like..wo xing wo su and don't give a damn about what others will think. Bad bad bad..ok I gonna make a promise now.. I'm gonna stop doing things that will make him angry. Just for him. Not for the stupid committee or points or whatever..yupyup..

I really gonna start doing some work..

1 comment:

i said...

zx:

i agree!!! it's time u don't wo xing wo su and exploit pple already.... hmmmmmmm..

hahaha.

but i'm serious.
:p
aiyaa.. good good.. u decided to change! =)