Wednesday, October 06, 2004

My friend commented that time passes extraordinarily fast today...how true...it's already 11.30 now and I don't seem to have done much today at all. Hmm trying to recall what I did today... Woke up in the morning, ate breakfast, went for south-east asia lecture, fell asleep after 15 mins, woke up 15 mins before lect ends. Fantastic. Went co op with Siwei to buy some stuff for Samuel's magic show, went to watch the law people rehearse for their return concert. Went for an hour prac, went back to law in time to watch the concert. Sam performing magic, he was good as usual, but cos I've seen so many of his tricks before, and I've been impressed so many times that this is just...another time to me... Still he was good. I'm so proud of my friends cos they are so talented. Sam, arvin, louis can play guitar, sam can perform magic, arvin can sing, wenjian is a genius with the piano...

Hmm..

Ok to continue with my boring life. Went back to hall. Went to meet social committee for preparation for formal dinner. We had to do ushering. It was quite fun cos I know practically everyone in the com. Had a not very nice dinner. IHG captain interview next. Ok it went really badly in my opinion because I seriously didn't anticipate any of the questions they asked. Like, use 5 adjectives to describe myself etc. Screwed up. But hey, it's ok. Don't get don't get lor...save me a lot of time also. Haha terence said "expected" when I told him my response. Yeah man that's me, take everything in life with a pinch of salt.

Ok enough said about my boring day. Hungry now..again..

No comments: