Monday, October 25, 2004

a feeling of loss

Feels as if I lost somebody in my life again. I don't really have any good reason to feel that way..but I still do..feelings are not something you can control. For example if your boyfriend is going with this girl whom you know is his extremely long time buddy, you might still feel bu shuang even though maybe the girl is attached and the likelihood that anything would happen is close to zero. Yup, logic has no control over feelings. They are 2 different entities.

I hate this kind of feeling. I feel alone. Maybe beacuse so many people have walked in and out of my life before..abandon me..

Exams are coming. I should study.

2 comments:

@ndre said...

hey gurl,

there are you having some needless fear gnawing at you again =) didnt u say that pple walk in and out of your life? you lose some frens and you gain some new frens. life is like this, a constant balance.

i wont call it abandonment but more of a temporal spatial displacement. they might not be there for you physically but they are still with you anytime you need them.

tk care,
a.

Anonymous said...

yup. Sai got that right.