Saturday, October 23, 2004

saturday

It's really cloudy and grey outside..looks like it's gonna be another rainy day. I love the weather. :) zhi bu guo..tian qi you rang wo xiang qi le ta...xiang ta ci shi ci ke zai zuo she me..xiang ta you mei you xiang wo..xiang ta zui jing hai guo de hao ma...

Only me and my maid at home. Bro and sis just went out. I'll be out soon. Just thought I would drop a note here first. Trying to study, reading south east asia stuff..indochina, wayang, regionalism, colonisalism, nationalism, minority in laos, contemporary art..sigh you know I honestly think they are interesting? But I just can't absorb. Somehow it's the style of how the authors write, it makes me hard to comprehend and have a steady flow and coherent flow of thoughts, that I can commit to memory. Difficult to digest.. I think I would rather go and research on the topics myself through the net. OH no..wonder how I can pass my final yr..

In a comfortable position now, in the living room, light breeze, soft sofa.. Finally I get to use the internet at home in the living room instead of my bro's room. His chair is so hard and uncomfortable. Haha don't know why I'm mentioning such trival matters..whatever...whatever..whatever..

No comments: