Thursday, October 28, 2004

Rain rain rain

Raining again. Heard on radio today is gonna be a rainy day. I've been playing too much. I have a test tmr and here I am trying to get the work going. Got to study study study!! Spent last night watching tv, play squash, supper, hang around, talk and slept. I can't get anything done after 6pm..

Can hardly believe time is passing so fast..It feels like yesterday that we just had our eusoff orientation at sentosa. One more month and the exams are here...Dec is gonna be another busy month, with IHG trainings, marketing stuff, going for this ODAC trip..Kenny is coming back to singapore. Christmas is just around the corner...

Kenny was telling me me, joel and alex are his best friends. He said he treasures our friendships especially because in aussie, there's so much politics that it's impossible to find true good friends. Happy to hear that cos we have really been through a lot together, relieved to know our friendship is still going strong. Sad because everyone is so separated now. Joel in camp most of the time, Alex busy with his poly stuff, and me so involved with uni and hall activities..and of course Kenny all the way in melbourne. I miss the good old times we have had together...oh well never mind, we'll be united soon. :)...

Back to books..before I go for lect and tutorial..and block supper tonight..

No comments: