Sunday, September 05, 2004

whoO hOo

2nd entry for today. Boring day. Slacking day. Rest day. Gave tuition in the late afternoon and then went for a little grocery shopping after that. Decided to stock up some food in hostel so I won't go hungry at night..ok I know it's bad..once I have food around me I tend to keep eating until I finish everything. Which is why I bought 5 apples, 2 boxes of grapes, cheese, yakult..and erm..a pack of kit kat, ritz, chips amoy... Hmm not a lot huh, shall buy somemore tomorrow..

Haiya I can't do any studying because I left all my textbooks and notes in my hostel. Oh well I didn't FORGET I had to study.. I just..eh..left them behind.......what am I saying huh.

Tomorrow is the start of a brand new week. Gonna be busy cos I'll be having all my labs and tutorials. Free in the evening because there is no more pageant training. Lalalala..

1 comment:

@ndre said...

wah... not scared put on weight ah??? muahaha... how abt u just conveniently left it behind =)