Thursday, September 09, 2004

Complications

Today wasn't a very long day. Ok do I normally start off my blog with such an innocent statement? Usually I'll say something obscure..like.."Life is full of complications." Haha which was initally what I wanted to type before I stopped myself. Heh. OK i'm crapping. It's 2.19am, I'm feeling freaking tired, but I can't sleep..yet..trying to solve my..complications...

I have been eating a lot recently. Think I'll start putting on weight soon. Haiya. Played squash just now, but it wasn't exactly that intensive. Sweat but it wasn't a complete work out. OH well, something is better than nothing.

As I was saying at the start, today wasn't a very long day..all I had was 2 lectures. I feel bad, cos I spent the whole night running about, never study... oh NO..

No comments: