Friday, September 10, 2004

I was so tired this morning. Woke up at 8am for breakfast, fell asleep after breakfast and then woke up at 11.45am when my lecture was at 12pm! Rush rush rush and it was a miracle I was only 5 mins late. That's the great thing about staying in hall.. Had the most hilarious tutorial after that. My tutor is a Thai who not only can't speak English properly, he can't understand us either. Class discussion was pathetic..and you would think classes in University should be a lot more interesting..my JC class would have done much better.. A Vietnamese in class did a presentation and his accent was so strong that no one understood what he was saying. All the locals were trying desperately to hide our giggles. My friend and I were struggling not to burst out laughing.. Okok I know that was mean cos he can't help it, but ahh we couldn't control it either...

An uneventful day... I have a lot of work to do... Better try to get something accomplished.. Sigh it's already 12.30..

No comments: