Friday, September 10, 2004

Sleepy day

I was so sleepy this morning. Left my econs lecture half way because I gathered since I'm going to sleep through the lecture, I might as well retreat to my hostel which is a 5 mins' walk away from the LT, and have a more comfortable rest. Went back, sleep sleep sleep, woke up at 11.30 just in time to make it for my lab at 12. 12-4 lab, stupid experiment. We kept screwing up the dilution and had to repeat the entire thing. Irritating. Went back to hall, decided to skip tutorial at 6pm. Haha in fact I conveniently forgot that I still had a tutorial to attend. Heck.

Ok so after lab I went back to hall with the intention to study really hard, to catch up on the lecture I missed. But..things rarely turned out the way I want them to.. I did my laundry, went to my friend's room to borrow econs textbook, and ended up listening to him for the next 30 mins telling me his sobbing love story... Sad? Sad! It's so sad to see him love the girl so much yet his feelings aren't reciprocated. No one's fault. God playing a trick on them. :( I told him to let it go. In fact I told him that many times already, but apparently it has fallen on deaf ears. Let it go. If it was meant to be, fate will bring you together again. Haiz seeing him so heartbroken breaks my heart too...

Had a nice dinner, chit chatting with hall friends. Back to the room, tried to get work done but unsuccessful again. Talking to friend. And next here I am, at home..STILL trying to do work......



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny that you realise that its sad when you do that to other guys.

Team Maya said...

wah lao anonymous u are damn chicken.. dun even dare to admit who u r... i mean seriously, love cannot be forced to order. yeah give up. sometimes, its better when u let go. now dun tell me i dunno how u feel. i know how u feel. but... i've let go n i'm telling u its better now.

@ndre said...

who's anon and "me"???