Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Tuesday

Feeling kind of sleepy now..slept at 3 plus last night. Spent the night 'studying' with 2 of the D block guys. D block is where I stay in the hostel. They are really crappy, actually managed to had so much fun just by playing with my hair band and hippo key chain. Law students... We spent most of the time just talking nonsense. Oh well, it was expected...

Slack day for me, I only have one lecture at 4pm, but I woke up at 8 this morning because I'm the biological alarm clock for some of my hall friends. I don't need an alarm clock to wake me up, it's like the night before I can program myself to wake up at a certain time the next morning. It always works.

Going to have a long long pageant training tonight again.. Have I mentioned before I can't wait for the dinner and dance to end? But then again, I gonna miss hanging around with my pageant friends during trainings.. True enough we are still going to see each other frequently during lectures since most of us are in life science, but..it's not gonna be the same.. All good things must come to an end.. Ok I'm contradicting myself again, didn't I just said I can't wait for this to end...

Should I go gym later? I have yet to get a feel of the NUS gym. Heard from a friend it isn't all that great.. Hmm I guess I should even though my eyes are going to slam shut anytime.. Should start exercising again to keep fit.. Lalla.. :)

2 comments:

Team Maya said...

haha... with samuel ar??? intro leh haha... when i got to know tt shuai ge from diving club then i intro u too..

@ndre said...

muahaha law students are expected to spend most of their time talking nonsense? so do i too??? muahahah