Sunday, August 29, 2004

Deprived

I think I'm deprived. I keep doing things that continues to baffle myself. They make me question what kind of person I really am, and what do I really want.. How do other people see me.. How do I see myself.. That's the problem, I don't know how to see myself..

Spending a lazy day at home this Sunday. Nothing eventful. Attempting to complete this labn report but to no avail. I have 3 other simliar reports to use for 'reference'. I am not having difficulties completing the assignment because I am not even doing them. I am having trouble trying to paraphrase what they wrote so I can make them my own answers. I'm so lazy.

I am having a financial crisis now. Finally decided to stop most of my tuition because..ok I'm sorry I have to use that word again but I'm lazy. Haha. I just want to stay at home and laze around during weekends.. I'm officially broke. I'm using the money meant to pay for my hostel on shopping. Heck, money is meant to be spent. Why wait why wait why wait.. I won't go to the extreme.

Do you understand what I'm talking about? Sometimes I try reading my own blog and realise I don't know what I'm talking about. I seem to be repeating myself a lot. OK i'm not thinking, I'm just writing whatever that comes to my mind instantly.

Oh no what's wrong. Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing's wrong.
Nothing's right.

Things will never be perfect;
people will never be perfect in other peoples' eyes;
but you will always be perfect the way you are.

Be cheerful, enjoy your life, just be yourself...
because that's the best way to live your life.