Friday, August 27, 2004

Another day

It's just another day. Went for NUS sports bash last night at Chinablack. I like the music. Nice. Hmm it was alright I guess.. I really can't judge how fun a party can be anymore, after being to so many already..it's like to me..parties are just..."like that lor...". How different can they get...

Skipped econs lecture in the morning. I did managed to wake up but decided to go back to sleep cos I didn't want to be too tired for my lab session in the afternoon. Oh yes I had a 3 hours plus practical. At least it was air conditioned. It was a pretty dumb experiment. Tedious and totally pointless. I hate doing stuff for the sake of doing them.

Reflecting on my uni life up till this point of time.. The conclusion is: I haven't done that bad a job. I know quite a bit of people in hall, although only a few are my really close friends, it's enough. Haven't made any enemies at least..(I think). School work has been fine so far. I admit I've been rather slack, but I really don't feel any stress. What else.. I don't know.. Haiya...

No comments: