Monday, August 23, 2004

Schoolwork

Reading econs textbook now..struggling to understand what the lecturer has been talking about during the previous lectures. I feel really tired recently, even if I tried to get at least 8 hours the night before, I still feel as in there is a hole inside me, draining my energy away bit by bit during the day. Just can't seem to be able to lift up my spirits. Must be all the late nights...staying in hostel makes one unhealthy.

No pageant training today. Science bash was last Saturday. It was boring, don't feel the urge to further elaborate. This is the first time I'm mentioning the pageant.. Funny it is..because it has been a huge part of my life for the recent months. All the training into wee hours of the morning, the aching feet, the scoldings, the friendships formed..

Anyway as I was saying, no training today, finally have a time to enjoy a night in my own room. I just want to stay here, with my radio on, and enjoy a moment of peace, all by myself..

Went wakeboarding yesterday. It was fun, a great experience, not as easy as it seems. There was a lot of time spent waiting for my turn. It was a great feeling, out in the sea on the wakeboard all by myself, away from the boat, waiting for it to tow me... There was silence, all of a sudden... Not the sort of silence in an examination hall, or at home when there is no music playing or tv on.. Don't know if you know what I mean... I suddenly felt this sense of tranquility inside me... The world is so peaceful... Life is so... Unchaotic and serene... Hard to explain how I felt at that time...

It felt wonderful too, sitting on the boat, wind blowing against my face, fluttering my hair. The sea is so vast..even if the whole world disappears, there is still the sky and the sea...


No comments: