Saturday, June 05, 2004

Guardian angel on leave

I really don't want to write about how depressed I am again.. It seems to be the only emotion I have these days.. i think my guardian angel is on leave..and has been on leave for a long long time...

I think only my closest friends would have noticed a trend, that I'm almost ALWAYS attached. The break between my relationships are short. What's wrong with me? I think I am just a poor lonely soul in need of company at all times.

Manz, I'm feeling sorry for myself..please don't take what I'm saying seriously.

I often wonder how 2 people who is in love can be so miserable together..is it me who gives too little, or is it you who want too much..are we just too stubborn, a head on collision..

2 comments:

pike said...

hey cheer up ya? its usually the lowest points in life that mark the beginning of the highest one.

"i'll be there for you, when the rain starts to pour
i'll be there for you, like i've been there before"
-- bobby vinton, 'friends' theme song

Team Maya said...

haiz. i dun really know wat to say... if u're tired of it then juz let go... no use holding on if u're so miserable... uni got a lot more! and maybe u can use some self control... like dun fall in love so easily and get attached? haha. we'll be in the same fac!!!! how cool! so even w/o a bf u still have me :) although i dun really like to go out all the time...