Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Another day

Thought of something.. What if you are not holding an apple? What if it's an orange, durian or grape? Today, I was suddenly lightning struck by a sense of inferiority, feeling as if my entire soul was smeared with imperfections.. Hmm actually not, more like.. There are so so many many people who has achieved so much more than me.. I hate that feeling. I supposed sometimes one should be content with an apple, at least it's not a lychee, or grape or smelly durian.. I have an..apple..

Yesterday was a nice day. A simple night out with a good friend, had dinner at crystal jade, cruised around town, went to THAT CD SHOP at pac plaza. I didn't even know it existed until yesterday.. Where have I been! Anyway it's a really cool CD shop, somewhat like HMV with a sleeker look, much much much less crowded. But the core music they play there is..Jazz, chill out, new age..etc..music I don't really listen to that often..

Caught movie.."Confessions of Drama teenage.." I cant even remember the full title. Cheap humour. Too..high school material for me..not the sort that most guys would enjoy I think.. The girls maybe. Overheard some girls exclaiming "it was so sweet!" in the toilet.. Yeayea undoubtably sweet at certain parts..but hey..it was still pretty cliche.

Oh that reminds me of another reason why I'm feeling so okay today. Just got my tuition pay and went on a shopping spree. Feeling guilty because I spent so much.. I think I can forget about saving up for some trip or something.. Money is meant to be spent right.. Why wait.. Wait till when..

Must be boring reading my blog today..well at least it's normal, not sad..

Read this article that said men are born to be happy. No one taught us to be sad, our natural mental being is to be happy.. How true is that.. *shrugz*

1 comment:

Team Maya said...

huh? wat apple?? haha sounds so funny.
prezzie prezzie prezzie pls! -blink blink-