Monday, June 07, 2004

The sun, the sand and the sea

Spent a lazy day at the sunset bay with a few of my friends. It was nice and sunny..we laid on the sand suntanning while munching twisties and drinking peach tea. The sun was literally above us and it's a miracle I didn't get sunburnt. Oh well but I did applied a lot of sunblock..it's one thing to get tanned, another to get peeling skin. We swam too..and bascially that was all we did. The sea was sparkling and shimmering under the hot sun, as if there were rows of diamonds floating on it.. A simple enough scene, easy for you to capture..yet it felt so good just looking at it.. Exudes tranquility, serenity..peacefulness. Just by glancing at it, it feels as though all your troubles are non existant. Insignificant. That life is beautiful, why fret? What is there for you to fret over?

Suddenly questioned myself why I haven't done this earlier.. We really should go to the beach more often. Must remind myself to go there next time even when I start studying..

Btw thanks for your encouragement, add me on your msn gnimiyy@hotmail.com if you happen to read this. :)

No comments: