Friday, June 11, 2004

future

How will I be like 4 years later? What will I be doing? I have so many questions about my future.. I guess I shouldn't be alone, loads of people, especially those around my age should have their thoughts hovering around similar grounds. With regard to my future, my mind is filled with skepticism.. I know it's dumb, because life is so unpredictable. You think this road is straight and will continue smoothly till the end but most often it deviates to some muddy path ridden with dirt, red ants and annoying mosquitoes. It looks pessimistic but hey, you really never know...

I don't really want to work next time.. I don't want my life to be consumed by work. The Viscous Cycle (of poverty). Work long and hard, struggle to make ends meet, have to think twice before buying stuff… WO BU YAO! I want to enjoy the luxuries of life. I want to travel. I sound so materialistic. Yeah I realize, I’ve become like that recently. But on the other hand I don’t think I would want to be tai tai…I want to be part of the working society as well.. I’m so Contradictory.

No comments: