Monday, June 14, 2004

Tired

I'm surrounded by so many sick people that I think I'm going to become sick myself.. Feeling kind of tired now, had reason to be though, exercised for approximately 2 hours just now. I was reading cleo and they mentioned this product which can de-cellulite your buttocks, thighs and stomach, places where cellulite tend to be at their most obvious. Cool..I think I should get one of those. Wonder how these people come up with such products, maybe someday I can invent one too..

It has been a dreadfully long time since I went clubbing. Kind of miss it.. The music, dancing, drinking, letting go..no inhibitions, free of worries, at least for that moment..

I borrowed this book called "A Woman's Guide to Savvy Investing". I was 'wowed' by it. There are actually so many complications and tactics to buying stocks, bonds and insurance. Is there a school whereby they teach people how to invest? I think there should be.. It's a skill. An asset. I was just bored..and suddenly felt the urge to learn about the REAL world. The MONEY world.

I guess I'm growing up.

2 comments:

pike said...

you're en route to becoming an ah soh. way to go, yiming-sao3!

Team Maya said...

hey i wanna buy the cellulite thingy too!!!!! hahaha. :)