Thursday, June 10, 2004

Thinkie thinky think

An uneventful day. It's so boring that I don't know whether I should even begin to start typing this, but I'm feeling bored now..okay I'm ALWAYS bored.

Gave tuition in the afternoon, walked around west mall for an hour or so and was tempted by the ongoing sales. Couldn't resist buying another pair of slippers, AGAIN. i have so many zillions slippers, all the same kind and around the same colours scheme also. Most people probably won't know that..you know how is it that sometimes even when you buy new stuff, you just keep wearing your old ones? Could be because it no longer looks so attractive once you're in possession of it as compared to when it's on display, or maybe you realise it's not comfortable, it's the wrong colour, doesn't match with any of your clothes.. I don't know whether anyone else has the same problem as me.. Most girls should have that experience though.

I don't see a point in dressing nice in Singapore. No one appreciates it. I read in a book everyone in LA has looks comparable to movie stars. Nice bods, excellant tan, and they dress well.. Wonder how true that is. But hey in Singapore people just throw a pair of bers and T-shirt and poof! Off the streets we go. Good and bad. I am too bored these days, took to browsing ebay for Dior, LV and other branded goods. Have this THING for branded stuff now. My friend said it's all part of GROWING UP. But eh..by observation, not many of my friends are like that..

No comments: