Thursday, August 25, 2016

At peace

As I was carrying Baby Heidi just now, I suddenly felt blessed.

Nothing new happened. I didn't strike lottery. It's just the same old bright sunny day. Just like any other day.

I feel blessed because I have a cute and feisty 2.5 year old, who is in her terrible twos now and is often very naughty and uncontrollable. But at the same time, she is so adorable and says/does the sweetest/funniest things that melt my heart. 

I feel blessed because Heidi has kind of recovered from her cough, though still a little phlegmy. She is such a joy to take care of now, smiling all the time! She cries, of course, but not excessively (for now at least). She wakes up 2-3 times at night - that I can cope with, since she drinks and then go right back to sleep. She has pretty eyes, one look you can tell these eyes do not come from the Tay genes, but from the Batchelor genes. Those eyes melt my heart now. 

That's it really.

Money in the bank account is still dwindling, since I've no income now.

Kidselle's future is still in a state of grey.

Big G's business is not fantastic, but ok, we still can get by for now. 

Yes, but all is still great. 

No comments: