Monday, October 31, 2011

one by one

When things are lining up in queue waiting for you to handle, the only way is to take things one at a time, isnt it? It means prioritising and skipping non-urgent, not important stuff as a whole.

I hate to admit it, and I refuse to admit it but I'm starting to feel the heat. I'm the sort that feels uncomfortable if I know any pebbles are left unturned.

Therefore I need to constantly remind myself to keep things slow and steady, one by one. Haste creates more waste.

I need that, to retain my sanity. And my pride does not allow room for failure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm now not sure where you're gettіng your informatіon,
however good topic. I must ѕρend a whilе finding out
much more or figuгing out more. Тhank уou for wondеrful information Ι useԁ to be searching
for this іnformation fοr my mіѕsiоn.


Review my webpage :: Resistance Of A Resistor