Thursday, October 20, 2011

my dear friend

I meant to say. I did something wrong many years ago. Something that was seemingly innocuous to me but inconsiderate, hence I ended up hurting a close friend of mine a lot and eventually losing her at the beginning of this year.


I admit, I havent tried very hard to win her back, and I'm not sure if i understand why myself. Why havent I tried harder? Why?


It isnt that she isnt important to me. I swear I've always thought of her as one of my bridemaids on my wedding day. She is 'by default'.


We go back a long way.


I remember the time we learnt dancing together. I wasnt interested, i was just curious, and I joined because of her.


I remember the afternoons we spent swimming ands tanning.


More recently, I remember getting drunk and waking up at her place.


These memories count a lot, dont they?


One day one day, please forgive me. I know we'll be good friends again.


I miss the hysterical, emotional, paranoid, uncontented you.

1 comment:

JsSj said...

aiyo. she still ignoring you? ask her out la... maybe i'll bring my juju too?