Thursday, April 29, 2010

filling the shoes

it didnt come as a surprise. afterall, the hints were aplenty and i was certainly wasnt thick enough to miss them. nonetheless, when the truth is finally revealed, it still took a while to let my thoughts settle down.

the question reverberating in my mind: am i capable enough to handle this?

i realised, i dont like the responsibility.

i also do not have the answer to my question.

but i believe, if you're left to drown in the ocean, you'll learn how to swim. you have to swim. you have no choice.

so i can only promise myself to be more hardworking and to do my best. i will make mistakes, but i'll learn from them. i may not know everything, but i have people who will support me.

ooo well.

which is why i said, 25 is a tricky age. i've no excuses to act dumb anymore, yet i do not have enough experience to be wise.

No comments: