Sunday, April 06, 2008

weekend

the week has been pretty hectic. my mind is cluttered with too many pieces of random information. too many odds are running against me....but i'm telling myself i can pull it through.

and sigh. i do not think there's anything wrong with me. but every time the subject is brought up, this flashes across my mind: why does nothing i do ever seem right to her? is the problem what is wrong with me? or is it what is wrong with her? or should i blame it on our 8 characters? perhaps they clash. perhaps some people just simply cannot get along with each other. perhaps some people are just meant to HATE some people.

i have become significantly less stubborn after leaving my school days behind and learning the way of life. however one belief that i persist in would be to never have to tailor make myself to suit another, ie. to be fake.

yes, so perhaps i cant tame the volcano, but i suppose i can try not to fan the flames.

spent the afternoon at cafe del mar with boyfriend. sun was freaking hot today and i've a nice tan now. i feel 3/4 refreshed.

No comments: