Friday, February 01, 2008

floating

There are so many options in life that sometimes we spend so much time considering them, we forget that the only way to succeed is to focus.

that's me. met up with clifford yesterday and he totally hit the nail on the head about me and my current situation.

i'm floating. i need to anchor myself down and stop thinking that every ocean i go to i can find something better.

in the end i just end up lost again, not knowing exactly what i want.

i once believed that if i set my mind on a goal, i will go all out to pursue it simplemindedly. i was once like that. am i still like that? it has been so long since i have an unwavering agenda that i've almost forgotten how hunger and desire to succeed should feel like.

to live life passionately...

SIGH!

the person y0u're with should make you want to become a better person.

No comments: