Sunday, September 23, 2007

recharging

we were back from kl last evening. albeit the fatigue, i am glad to say we had loads of fun! i may not have done that much work when i was there, cos i'm still at the learning curve of my job, but somehow travelling, regardless of distance, always saps one's energy. i was positively drained yesterday, but i amazed myself with my stamina. was at pub, watching pool games, listening to others sing, and trying hard not to fall asleep.

started off this sunday morning by dragging myself out of bed once again to give tuition. reluctant i was, for it was raining cats and dogs this morning! sigh but for the sake of my dearest tutee, whose N levels is in 10 days' time, i pushed on. it's not abt the money anymore eh, it's abt genuine concern and responsibility. makes me feel a deep sense of pride when i know her prelim results improved. :) *proud*

mid autumn festival lights at clarke quay

i've forgotten when was the last time i held a lit lantern

the twin towers of KL through the car window
and just a random photo taken at the grand canyon. from my partner who is experiencing the same wave of loneliness as i do: watch that lonely back..

No comments: