Tuesday, September 04, 2007

missed flight

surprise surprise!

i'm supposed to be on the plane back to sg right now, so what am i still doing here?

i couldnt make it in time for my flight, hence i changed it to tmr. therefore i'll be arriving in sg on thurs morning instead on wed morning.

sigh!

no one's fault really. it is the labour day weekend over here in america. i have no idea why they had to choose a public holiday to carry out road work on the highways. it just doesnt make sense does it?? to choose the time where traffic was supposed to be the heaviest?? we met with an absurd number of jams on the way from niagara falls to jfk new york. there was no way i was going to make it in time for my flight...

so right now i'm camping in kenneth's place again. one more night in the states, in new york.

to terence, my dearest partner who had to put up with me over the past month. there're so many things which i would and should thank you for..... for being such an attentive host, all the efforts put into the planning, visiting all the places a second time for me, and being soo generous all the timeee...what would i do without you?? haha..please be happy!

to bernard who tried chionging to jfk so that i could catch my flight...

to jens, nora and cheryl who endured that torturous 9 hours journey to send me to new york..

thannkss for making my stay sooo memorable! see ya guys in dec (next july for jens haha)!

No comments: