Friday, September 07, 2007

a clean start

i'm finally back home. touched down this morning. was so jet lagged after that that i slept the entire day away and woke up only at 9pm haha. wonder how i'm going to sleep later. home still looks like home. i was quite surprised with myself when i realised i actually missed my family, even if it was just a teeny weeny bit.

piles of junk everywhere, there's barely enough space to make way for the new bags and heels and lotions and clothes that i've bought. again, i wished a room with more storage space.

was showing my parents the photos i've taken on my trip just now and as expected, mum was exclaiming, "wa zhen de heng mei hor!". and again again, it suddenly struck me i've actually seen quite a bit during this one month. i've seen many breathtaking sights that would stay with me all my life...

there're no photos more beautiful than those snapped in my mind!

i've thought about my life through and through during this trip. work is starting next week and i'm seeking a clean start, a new beginning....

No comments: