Sunday, September 16, 2007

lost weekend

was so so sick today that i had difficulty even trying to climb out of bed in the morning. what a horrible feeling that was! down with fever, sore throat and a spinning head, it felt like a very bad hangover, except it wasnt a hangover. i think my immune system is really getting weaker, plus with the lack of rest, i'm falling sick easily. heard my area, specificially bukit batok east ave 3, has one of the most no. of cases of dengue fever. sheesh, but no la i dont have dengue la haha. must be the bbq food from last night...

damn! i just wasted my sunday!

met up with my bestest rgs pals at dempsey on sat. this time besides zhaoqi and teresa, amanda and rach were present too. the only missing one was sarah tan! i'm always a happy person when i'm with my old friends..

No comments: