Friday, August 03, 2007

release

i'm leaving tmr. 21 hours later, i'll be on the plane to new york.

i cant differentiate how i'm feeling now. it's sorrow, yet it's relief. a little indifference; it doesnt seem to have sink into me that 44 hours later, i'll be on the other side of the globe, in another time zone altogether.

today was a happy happy day really. i received a job offer which i am considering. i met up with teresa, zhao qi and jasmine and we had a great time catching up. i had a fabulous dinner with jenny and co celebrating her bday and drinks thereafter.

my bestest rgs pals! from the left: the lawyer zhaoqi, the scientist jas, the doc teresa and finally...me the..urps..bummer by choice, and soon to be marketeer!

however, all this while, a tiny voice in my head kept whispering to me: i'm leaving tmr.

just a month, not exactly a very long time, but long enough to put a temporary full stop to the dramas in my life right now, and begin a brand new chapter.

a high day, ending on a low note.

release.

No comments: