Sunday, January 14, 2007

my week

havent been blogging the entire week! so what on earth have i been busy with..first week of school went smoothly without much excitement to boast about. i can hardly recall where all the time went to... taking this chance to blog before the next week begins again.

thought i'll do elmo a favour, and helped nussu pru do publicity on thursfor their vbash to be held at st james the coming sat. thought it was rather dumb at first, sitting in Peugeot cars, drove around school, and the pru guys did advertising through loudheaders. stopped at central, the girls (including me) dressed in black dresses (apparently the theme for the party is elegance) and heels (a pain to walk in) got off, walked around holding a 'V' sign, and handed out flyers. manz.. but surprisingly it turned out to be pretty ok. just the kind of job i usually do for modelling: walk around, smile and look pretty. the other girls were really nice too and very appreciative of my help. and i got a free tic for the party..hah! who wants to go??

went to walas with terence and his friend, guowei on thurs. we had an enjoyable time! i was pleasantly surprised to bump into some of the B4 eusoff gang there - the two zhenyuans, jingpei and the A2 girls. it has been a while since i last really had a serious conversation with any of them, so it felt really great catching up.patrick: remember to keep an eye on my bf in holland.. :p take care dudes.. hang around with fred and his bunch of crazy friends. they are funny and witty, real fun to hang out with, though at times i feel that i act out of my character. "advertising is about lying," or so anthony said. isnt it tiring to be pretentious all the time? or maybe pretense has become so much a part of you that you no longer call it pretense.


me and my dear partner//me and guowei, the doc to be..


me and jp//patrick, zhenyuan and me

worked at st james on friday, trying to sell the club membership. i think i make a terrible salesperson, or maybe i just dont care enough to put in more effort. i mean it's like i would get any incentives, except the satisfaction that i've done my job, and done it well. and secondly it's one of the dumbest thing to try selling anything in a noisy club. i couldnt even hear myself speak! the music was blaring loud. excuses excuses..haha..the bottomline is: i'm just plain lazy.
me and evan spent an awful amount of time slacking away... i got to really explore st james for the first time. it's happening manz! the crowds were crazy, equivalent to zouk on a wed or worse. there is even a ktv lounge lookalike, but a lot classier than those you can find along tanjong pagar. my fav is dragonfly, the only room that has performances like dances and music


me and felicia in our johnnie walker cum st james membership promoter uniforms.

did a shoot this morning at sentosa once again. was experimenting with new looks. i actually did a centre parting instead of a side parting, but no one noticed!! except tommy..haha..alright successful attempt. i tried the smoky/darkish approach on the eyes and used a shade closer to black for my lipstick.. i think i might have overdid it a little cos the pics that tommy sent me saw me looking DEMONISH! grrr...so much for the experimenting...never mind shall wait for the rest of the photos to come....

went back to dearie's place after that and we spent the afternoon lazing around, watching zoolander, a show about brainless models which he insist i should watch, cos he saw some resemblance between me and them. what theeeee............the show was silly, albeit entertaining. i was amazed to find out ben stiller actually acted, directed, produced and did the screenplay as well. how can one do sooo many things at one time???

No comments: